Cranfield PFA

Subject: Cranfield PFA
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:00:43
Cheers,
            I am planning on attending this distinguished event, and hope to
see a number of builders/flyers there. I have a room at the Convention
Centre across the street for Friday and Saturday night, and plan to attend
Fri., Sat and Sun a.m. - probably hanging around the Europa/Wilksch
compounds for the bulk of the time. I would really relish the opportunity to
see some of the completed projects and to thank the great number who have
advised and demonstrated.
          Please excuse the blatant advertising here, but wanted to advise
plans rather than send fifty messages. Looks like a get-together locally
with a number of av nuts Saturday night - but perhaps a swift jug is not
amiss at convenient times.
            Cheers for now.
Ferg
A064