RE: Sorry, men

Subject: RE: Sorry, men
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:46:38

>My own experience of hotmail

I'm sure I was not "tired and emotional" at the time, but I
definitely got my wires crossed. The outfit I had so much trouble
with some time ago was bigfoot, not hotmail. And I found I couldn't
just "discard it" when it started giving me grief - it took about 6
months to shake it off.

However, having now got my brain in gear, I observe that 2 out 3 of
today's junk mails (selling millions of AOL addresses and penis
enlargement) purported to originate at hotmail addresses.

I guess you can forge email headers for any domain you like ....

regards

Rowland