Europa Club website

Subject: Europa Club website
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:23:56
Some of the more active and quick-witted among you will have noticed
that the Europa Club website has moved to a new host. It's back again
at Avnet after a brief sojourn on the personal webspace my ISP
allocates. The URL to find it remains, of course
<http://europaclub.org.uk>. If anyone spots any errors (some may have
crept in while massaging the files for their new location) please let
me know and I will do my best to fix any problems.

I have no wish to be the permanent webmeister for the Europa Club
(membership work is enough, thanks!), and the Committee is happy to
consider any volunteers wishing to assist with that work. It's in the
nature of the web that pages which are associated need not be hosted
together, or maintained by the same person, so if you think you might
want to take on just the maintenance of a single page or two, that
would be very acceptable too. Every page could be maintained by a
different person, and hosted on a different machine, as long as we
had agreement between us all about the structure of the whole site,
and agreed interfaces between the various pages. As far as I can
tell, there is no problem with several people having ftp "put"
privileges to the current Avnet website, so you could still help even
if you don't have much webspace available at your own ISP.

regards

Rowland