Re: Europa Club website

Subject: Re: Europa Club website
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:45:23

In a message dated 27/08/2001 22:23:06 GMT Daylight Time, rowil@clara.net
writes:

> Some of the more active and quick-witted among you will have noticed
> that the Europa Club website has moved to a new host. It's back again
> at Avnet after a brief sojourn on the personal webspace my ISP
> allocates. The URL to find it remains, of course
> <http://europaclub.org.uk>. If anyone spots any errors (some may have
> crept in while massaging the files for their new location) please let
> me know and I will do my best to fix any problems.

Clearly I do not qualify in the quick witted department, because I did not
even notice the join.

The thought of running this site, and the work that must go into it terrifies
me. My gratitude and admiration for your contribution to the Europa Club are
great Rowland. Thank you!

My concience tells me that when I retire I really must try to make a
contribution.

Best regards Bryan Allsop