Re: Confor foam seats

Subject: Re: Confor foam seats
From: Chris Davis <scrounge@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:24:19
Help!!!!europa listers I am a new builder although I have been lurking on
the list  for two years. I just completed my wheel chock and it was  a
success we my wife and I started the rudder today thats where the trouble
begins , not with the wife but the  manual has me scratching my head and
reaching for the english to english dictionary,aside fro the language
barrier they show pictures of things I don't have ,such as a lower triagular
piece on the rudder that I am supposd to temporarily re attach. from what I
can figure out it was never removed  from my rudder if that is so should I
at some point remove it if so when?
other confusing things such as " 30 mm or one inch " where I come from 30 mm
is a far cry from 1 inch!more like an inch and a quarter!
Perhaps ther is a more current manual mine says sept 1997 and my kit is one
of  the first motor glider#1 kits dec 1999 ,. please can anyone help me
translate this strange manual or does anyone now of an update ,I would be on
the phone to europa in florida but today is sat,. Idon't expect to get
anyone on sunday  thanks for any and all help  .
chris davis #A160