Confor foam seats

Subject: Confor foam seats
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:00:10
I have been persuaded by the glowing reports on this network that comfort
and safety point to Confor foam seats, even though they cost an arm and most
of two legs. I have found that Dowty Energy Control Products in Ross on Wye
(Tel 01989 565636) sell 1" x 36" x 80" sheets for 174 excl VAT. I guess
that one and a half such sheets would be about right for a generous pair of
seats. My questions are:
              (1) Does anyone know of a cheaper source?
              (2) Does anyone want to share three sheets with me?
David Joyce (402)