Re: Flying: Trip to Jersey

Subject: Re: Flying: Trip to Jersey
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:58:00
Alan:
            Thank you for the forthright and intense study of your diversion
:
Flying: Trip to Jersey.
            There are all too seldom articles on this to satisfy not only
the newer aviators but some of us old geezers as well. I think the rule is
"if you didn't learn something today, maybe it's still yesterday".
Unfamiliar as I am with the lower workings of the busy workspace in Southern
UK, I tracked you with an old WAC chart and picked up several hints about
the job.
            It was an excellent article and well written. Thank You.
Ferg A064