Re: Flettner Strip Lengths/sizes: altitude oscillations

Subject: Re: Flettner Strip Lengths/sizes: altitude oscillations
From: djgeldermann <djgeldermann@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:29:34
A question for anyone on the subject of Flettner strips touched on below.
I've noticed on the US factory demonstrator that the Flettner strips are not
the full length of the trim tabs like the manual shows.  It looks like
plastic report splines were used.  What are the latest opinions out there on
full length strips and their heights?
Dan Geldermann
A139