RE: Radiator and oil cooler dimensions

Subject: RE: Radiator and oil cooler dimensions
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:47:40
Erich,

As Bob Berube has memtioned, Dennis Vories has a very neat intercooler in his
XS. I've flown the plane and the performance is impressive. The airplane
truly cruises at over 200 mph at 12,000 to 20,000 ft. and climb of over 1000
fpm continues well past 10,000 ft. Reminds me alot of how my Mooney 231
performed but on a lot less fuel! Dennis has said he will market a kit when
he gets 10 orders. He has mine and I understand the Jim Thursby wants to put
one on a demo XS. So we just need 8 more! Unfortunately Dennis doesn't have
email. He's in southern California with telephone and fax at 760-749-2502.
Hope this helps.

Jim Butcher A185