RE: Radiator and oil cooler dimensions

Subject: RE: Radiator and oil cooler dimensions
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:56:07
The Factory Tech Rep at Rotax advised me a couple of years ago that a Nissan
300ZX intercooler is the correct size as is the location of outlets.  Dennis
Vories installed an intercooler on his XS but did use different outlet and
inlet locations.  He worked with Lockwood on the development and has
reported good performance and cooler temps.  I viewed the installation at
Arlington a year ago and it is very, very nice.  Sorry, I do not have an
e-mail for him.
Bob Berube A166