Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query

Subject: Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:07:03
Rick,

Sorry for the late reply - I've been away.

Double sided tape is far superior to the epoxy blobs.  Use the kind which
carpet layers use, 2 inches wide or so.  Big advantages in ease of use, no
waiting and no cleaning up afterwards.  However the biggest advantage is
that it holds the jig down uniformly flat all over.

Good luck

Dave Simpson