Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query

Subject: Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query
From: Chris and Susan Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 06:47:32
Hi, Rick.

You just mix it 50/50, and it's not too critical.  I just eyeball two equal
sized blobs and it works great.  When you fasten the core to the jig, put
masking tape on the core first then put a dab of the epoxy.  Then you won't
have a divot when you pull the core out of the jig.

Have fun!

Chris Beck
A159