RE: Re: Records

Subject: RE: Re: Records
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:55:39
Hi! Martin.
So now at last we know who is "hoggin" all the summer weather !!!
Hopefully you haven't any dark paint on top of the wings?
I put some green antislip walk tape on mine and in the space of an hour I
literally couldn't bear my hand on it and that was in the one hour of our
summer here in the UK !. Polystirene doesn't conduct heat away so I had to
paint it white.!
Regards
Bob H   G-PTAG