Re: Interior Spray Paint

Subject: Re: Interior Spray Paint
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:56:24
Hi, All --

Thought I'd pass along a tip re spray paint for interior parts.
Dupli-Color (Division of Sherwin-Williams) makes a "Flexible Bumper
Coating" in a grey metallic.  Although biased by the shade of the
prime coat, it is similar to Europa's grey gel coat, but flat and
looks pretty good.  It flows very well, and given the intended
application should survive cleaning and abuse.  I have found that auto
body supply houses are a good source for specialty coatings one won't
find at the big chain stores (does shopping time go into total build
time?).

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063