Re: Interior Spray Paint

Subject: Re: Interior Spray Paint
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:27:42
Miles McCallum wrote:

> Anyone out there have any experience (durability, ease of application) of
> Zolatone products.
>
> Is there a UK equivalent?
>
> Miles

We used Zolatone in the wheel well, engine cooling
duct, inside of door panels, overhead panel, around
the windscreen (inside), and the instrument panel.
It is very easy to spray and is very tough. I like the
color selected (a medium gray) very much, especially
on the instrument panel, which has flat black in the
instrument area. I highly recommend it. It saves a
considerable amount of prep time, in that the
surfaces to be painted don't have to be filled/
sanded to perfection before painting. We have
already used about a half gallon, and will probably
use more before we finish the plane.

Note: The recomendation on the paint can
are for pressure feed, internal mix gun. This
worked fine at 40-50 psi at the gun.

Terry Seaver
A135