news of Graham Singleton

Subject: news of Graham Singleton
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:17:19
I have received a short letter from Graham's partner Joan Cooper,
written from the hospital, waiting while Graham undergoes an x-ray.

She says that Graham is looking remarkably well and the visible scars
are starting to heal quite quickly. When he came to, his first
questions were about Isaac. Even trying to communicate is tiring,
though.

Joan she can't tell us how grateful both she and Alison have been for
all the e-mails, cards and calls of good wishes.

"They have been a tremendous help and we have been carried along on
this wonderful feeling of love, care and support from everyone in the
aviation world. Many thanks to all who have taken the time to think
and pray for us."

If anyone is hesitating to write, or doubtful of the value of their
communication, read that quote again!

regards

Rowland
           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...