Graham Singleton

Subject: Graham Singleton
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:47:41
I have received the following e-mail with some encouraging news from
Leonard Singleton:

>  Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:15:54 +0000
>  Subject: Graham PM
>
>  Jeffrey reports to me this evening significant improvement in Grahams
>  condition; response to calling name, eyes opening and answered with
>  Jeffrey's name, arms moving, legs moving, remembering who visited
>  yesterday, fantastic.
>
>  The medics are slowly reducing assisted air and say they will stop it
>  altogether either tonight or tomorrow.
>
>  So all in all a really good day.  Joan and indeed all of us here wish to
>  thank everyone for their wonderful messages of support,
>  --
>  Leonard

It's good to know that whatever support we can give has been helpful.
Many of us felt frustrated that there seemed to be so little we could
do - but I think this shows how useful even a "little" can be. Keep
up the good work, everyone.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...