Free Weather (at the moment at least)

Subject: Free Weather (at the moment at least)
From: Ed <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:55:40
First of all I would like to say how sad I was to hear of Graham and Issacs
accident, and that I and the rest of the South East London Flying Group wish
them both well, and a speedy recovery.

Secondly here is a site to get FREE!!! metforms 214 and 215 among other
things for the moment. I wont start on a rant about the cost of aviation
weather, but even the subsription charges appear fairly reasonable.

enjoy
http://www.avbrief.com/

////Eddie Hatcher///Bill Lams///Nick Crisp////
///////South East London Flying Group////////
bizzarro@easynet.co.uk