Re: Graham Singleton

Subject: Re: Graham Singleton
From: Wilksch Airmotive <mark@wilksch.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:20:18
This is wonderful news.

Graham has been a terrific help with our engine project and the Europa
installation.

Ever since I discovered Graham I have been asking why "why can't we find
some more Graham
Singletons".  Now I just thank god that we are still going to have one of
him.

....come on Graham...go fir it!      We all want to see you at Cranfield.

Hoping this is appropriate..........MARK WILKSCH