Re: Work shop choice

Subject: Re: Work shop choice
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:18:13
Paul hi!

>Hi all, I am in the fortunate situation where I have the choice of
>building areas for the next phase of my project.
You could 'rent' one out to another Builder to help finance your
project!

>I expect to be moving onto the fuselage in the next 2~3 months.  I
>have a workshop with double doors about 20' by 12'.  This area has
>good access, but I have a larger area in the room next door, about
>30' by 15'.    I can easily do all of the fit up including sticking the
>top on and the engine, but the only drawback of this is that I would
>have to take it out the window when I'm done.  The main concern is
>that I can't set the wings up in this area.  Is this a problem ?.

With the smaller area having good access but still just big enough to
work on Wings and Fuselage that must get the vote.

The other Alternative is to put 'patio' type doors in the larger area as
an investment! The space is always nice to have but good access wins
especially when you'll need to go outside for 'sanding' duties etc,
eventually.

As a lot of pacing around the 'coupled' Wings and Fuselage will be
needed during alignment it may be best to carry this on outside during
our summer months.

Hope the rest of the 'build' is going well!

Kind Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-DDSC
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : +44 1761 435706
                                                        or  : +44 7071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : +44 1753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : +44 1761 437590
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : +44 7808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS
mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Office:
8091 Wallace Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Tel No. 001 612 903 2000

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk