Work shop choice

Subject: Work shop choice
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:18:10
Hi all, I am in the fortunate situation where I have the choice of
building areas for the next phase of my project.

I expect to be moving onto the fuselage in the next 2~3 months.  I
have a workshop with double doors about 20' by 12'.  This area has
good access, but I have a larger area in the room next door, about
30' by 15'.    I can easily do all of the fit up including sticking the
top on and the engine, but the only drawback of this is that I would
have to take it out the window when I'm done.  The main concern is
that I can't set the wings up in this area.  Is this a problem ?.

If I use the smaller workshop I can easily take the aircraft out
through the double doors any time I want to aligh the wings.

Any thoughts ?