Re: Hello to the list!

Subject: Re: Hello to the list!
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:44:06

>>One question at this point:  would it be valuable to invest in an epoxy
>>pump, or does the Europa "weight balance" work satisfactorily?
>
>Having used both, I'd go for the pump every time: those who use scales say
>they're fine, those who buy a pump wouldn't use anything else. You will,
>however, need scales (electronic or otherwise) for the Redux.

Don't forget, though that even the best pump can malfunction. Muck in one
of the non return valves, seals failing etc.
You need to do periodic ratio checks to make sure all is well. Also always
use a full srtoke, never part stroke of the handle. The ratio can vary
during the stroke due to the linkage required to drive the pistons parallel.

Graham