Re: Hello to the list!

Subject: Re: Hello to the list!
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:33:38
>Just wanted to say "thank you" to all the great posts in response to my
>questions so far.  We will have to do a little looking around at some
>scales as I think that just may be the way to go.  The balance beam idea
>from Europa does work, as I've seen one, but just looks "hokey".  I'd
>like a little more ease of use and precision.

The best balance IMHO was developed by Nevill Ayres, the leader of Europas
skunk works , and uses a single pot, not two. This gets rid of the error
caused by the wet pot guesswork. Not large, but unknown. Its only downside
is that if you jerk and allow too much hardener into the pot you have to
discard the lot. No way to correct the error.

Graham