Wing Sockets

Subject: Wing Sockets
From: Paul Lowe <CONSTRUCTIONDESIGNSERVICES@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 04:53:32
Sorry it would appear that my previous email went out incomplete I have
been having some trouble with it, so have repeated it below.
In answer to Geraint I think that my fuselage was pre the discovery that
the plates were wrong. (unfortunately it is not an easy job).
Three out of four of the plates onto which the W27 and W26 wing sockets fix
have been cast into the fuselage moulding in the wrong place. I am
currently doing the fix for this from Europa who have supplied new plates