VP-Prop for Rotax 912

Subject: VP-Prop for Rotax 912
From: Klaus Dietrich <101613.3377@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 05:23:38
I am about to decide on a variable pitch prop for my 912 powered Europa.
I believe I have two choices: Arplast or NSI Warp Drive.
Graham S. is quite happy with his Arplast but Europa Ltd. is giving
preference to the NSI Warp Drive.

Anybody out there who has fitted the NSI with the Rotax 912 and having
already some flight experience with it ?
What about delivery time, warranty and spare part supply through NSI ? Are
they still in business today and will they be tomorrow ??
(there are some rumors about them being out of business...)

I would also like to get clarification about the incident in Canada on a
Lancair 235 fitted with a NSI CAP 140 this summer where apparently the
blade cuff that get bonded to the Warp Drive blades failed after 1.6
houres.......
Although the prop was fitted on a Lycoming O-235 I am a bit concerned and
would expect some explanation from NSI.
Has anybody in Canada heard about this incident and has this problem been
resolved and how ?

Klaus