Re: Models

Subject: Re: Models
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:33:53
I am working on a 40% scale model Europa to be powered by a Zenoah 62cc
engine.  If interrest is sufficient (HINT HINT ;-)) I could do a desk
size display model out of fiberglass.  I don't have a clue what the cost
would be but I would enjoy a project like this.  I have been building
models since the 1950's and for the past 20 years or so have been
building them out of fiberglass and foam, much like the actual Europa.

Possibilities include paint schemes and registration details to order.
As I am writing this I have just about convinced myself to tackle this
project.  Will work up the templates this weekend and start the plugs
next week.  Will keep you all advised of the progress.

When appropriate, I will put details on my Aero Computer home page
http://www.evansville.net/~newtech

Well, this post has gone from a simple response to a pre-announcement of
a new business venture.  No one can accuse me of being slow to react :-)

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com.