Re: Engine compression

Subject: Re: Engine compression
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 19:13:13
Just going to leap into me cot when I thought how tired the guys would get
 swinging a dirty big aircraft engine  trying to build up the pressure  in a
car type tester Sorry folks but Iwould guess that  it should be ok for a
modern fairly small engine like the Rotax tho I suppose that you might "test"
the battery  a bit and, and given our light weight starters it might be
prudent not to use them hard enough in a short period to damage them. Cool
off the starter between each cylinder test sort of thing.. Night Ron S No33