Re: Washout errors...

Subject: Re: Washout errors...
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:15:55
What do you recommend the incidence should be a 70 percent of span? As there is
washout it can't be the
same as the root incidence given in the manual.

Tony

Date: 01/17/97
Time: 13:15:55 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127