And the Winner is..........

Subject: And the Winner is..........
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:16:59
Firtly may I say thanks to all that took part in the
Christmas competition. It is very obvious that there are some
inventive people out there with objects as diverse as ping pong bat handles
and checker game parts being submitted.

There was one person who stood out among the crowd for the use
of non aircraft parts in his Europa.

The winner is Graham (Now where should I locate the cat) Clark who has, by my
count,
the following items in his aircraft

Nine 35mm film containers
Two Orange juice container snap closures
Two car roller blinds
An ultrasonic parking aid as a ground proximity detector

and no doubt has more bits planned yet!!

Congratulations Graham. If you give me a delivery address your Champagne
will be on its way to you.

Tony
Date: 01/17/97
Time: 11:17:00 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127