Should I?

Subject: Should I?
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisL@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:02:22
Rowland wrote:

>1500 - 3500 hours have been quoted.

---From the original 500hr estimate to the now realised 1500- 3500 hrs; has
any carried out an analysis of how the time is used? Are there certain
aspects of the build that really mop up the hours or is it a bit of
everything?! My own feeling is that the main time consumer will be lack of
familiarity with this type of work and a determination to get everything
absolutely right.
The best advice I have been given was buy a Europa kit because you want to
build a plane, not because you want a plane to fly .... that comes MUCH
MUCH later!!
With so much work involved, I would imagine that the correct mental
approach is as important as a good workshop together with full family
support.

>a new engine after 1200hrs

Can the old engine be rebuilt?

regards