Re: Should I?

Subject: Re: Should I?
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:14:38

> Add about 10% for explanations to spouse.  e.g.
>
> Why do we now have a part-grey hall carpet ?.
        Why is the hall carpet solid?
> Where did our black cat go to, and where did the white one come from ?
        Why is the cat stuck to the wall?
        Why has the cat got newspaper stuck to its paws?
        Why is there a meeowing coming from inside that box?
> Why do I stick to the telephone now ?
        Why do I stick to _everything_ now?
> How did the electricity bill double this winter ?
        Why can't I turn the taps on the laundry sink anymore?
> When can I get back my garage (kitchen stools, cutlery, scissors etc. etc.) .
        ....scales, bedroom cupboard, rotary cutter, sanity?
> Why is there a white outline of a fuselage on the drive-way ?
        Oooh I hadn't thought of that one!!
> Why is that beam above my garage door bent ?
        Why is there a hole in the wooden beam across the garage door (see crane
vs house problem)?
> Do delivery men really have to wake us every other morning ?
        Do you _really_ need all of this stuff?
> No, that wedding dress in the loft isn't glass fibre.
        Why are there glass fibre offcuts all over the lounge floor?
> When can we  go on holiday next ?
        When can we see you again?
> Why are you offering me overalls for Christmas ?
        Why am I wearing this mask and gloves?
> Has there really been a computer error on our savings account ?
        Have you seen this month's American Express bill?

        What is all of this blue stuff in the house?
        Why do you have to paint the metal green, it's not very pretty?
        Where are you going with the bathroom towel rail?
        Why did the timber yard send you a Christmas card?
        Do you _really_ need three feet of books beside your chair?
        Why did you buy fifty pairs of rubber gloves from the supermarket?

and of course....

        You're not _really_ serious about building a plane are you?

closely followed by....

        I have found this _really_ nice diamond ring :-)

Tony

Date: 12/17/96
Time: 12:14:38 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127