Should I?

Subject: Should I?
From: AndyIngold@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 09:38:15
I am just completing my PPL, with my NFT/GFT looming.
I am finding it very hard to resist getting my hands dirty by building a
Europa, but have a few queries, If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

- Is it realistic that a first time builder can undertake this task?
- What is a realistic build time?
- Does the finished Europa receive a permit to fly, as for example a C172
would? ie. are there any restrictions with a home-built?
- What sort of ongoing costs are required for running the aircarft?
- What sort of insurance costs should be expected (and how does it work)?

Cheers,
Andy.