Re: Mod 37 undercarriage

Subject: Re: Mod 37 undercarriage
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 09:20:04
>> The PFA has not responded either so far, though I  presume they will know all
about it and have approved maybe forced<<

Not so far as I know. And not that many aeroplanes have failed. Have you seen
the latest mandatory mods on Boeing 737s and 767s? Nobody's perfect. Don't
forget also that Europa may well be the only company that doesn't make you pay
for all the mods, altough I don't see how they can possibly do that for ever.
Don't forget also that there isn't another kitplane in its class that comes
anywhere near it in performance and utility. I do sympathise with those of you
who are having to take two steps back just as you're almost ready to fly, that
is the time when you are really beginning to wonder if it will ever get
finished. I know how nice it is to fly and how well it goes. All I can say is
have a bit more patience, it will be worth it.

Graham