Dangling PTT's

Subject: Dangling PTT's
From: Alan Stewart <alans@kbss.bt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:45:55
Someone out there must have solved this problem by now !

If your sticks are 30mm in diameter and RD's standard PTT switches are best
situated on the top of the sticks, in the middle of the open end of the
cylinder, what's the most appropriate method of attachment ?

I had imagined that the rubber endstops to bicycle handlbars would have done
the trick, but 30 mil is not a standard size, as far as I can see. (or am I
mistaken here)

I've tried B&Q, Halfords, local cycle shops etc etc.

What's the solution anyone ??

Alan Stewart (BWFX, Kit 38)
01473-605304 Daytime
01245-264186 Evening