Re: Looking to take on unfinished Europa Project........

Subject: Re: Looking to take on unfinished Europa Project........
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 14:49:09

wrote:
> It's an unfortunate fact of life that circumstances change during the
> course of a long-term project, as I've found out during the construction
> of my nearly completed Suncruiser 32 ( a John Bennet designed Sports
> Cruising boat).The fact is, I've been bitten by the flying bug, which has
> completely sidelined everything.

The flying bug sounds a familiar story but I don't know why _anyone_ would want
to give up a
Europa for a boat!! By the way, the building bug is worse than the flying bug.
One way to tell if
you have caught the building bug badly occurs late in the build cycle when you
discover that you have
more instruments than can be fitted on the panel. I believe that this is a
fairly
common symptom especially
among builders that have attended Oshkosh or Sun 'n Fun :-)

Tony #272
Just joined the class of flyer who has yet to make a wheels up landing - got a
retract rating today :-)

Date: 11/05/96
Time: 13:49:09 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127