Re: Re: Single handed manoevres

Subject: Re: Re: Single handed manoevres
From: ChuckPops@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 19:45:54
Please expand on the spar guide concept, as this is totally new to me.
 First, is the purpose of the guides to constrain the spars during rigging in
the vertical direction or in the longitudinal?  How are they attached to the
fuselage structure?  Are they simply an additional aid to guide the spar stub
into the spar end cups?  Has this been written up anywhere?

I have had the opportunity to assist in rigging Roger Sheridan's demo Europa,
and had not missed the lack of spar guides.  But maybe with singlehanding
things would be different!

Thanks in advance.

Chuck Popenoe
A36