Tailfin Strobes

Subject: Tailfin Strobes
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 19:08:30
>>I am on the verge of ordering a Whelan strobe kit<<

Hold on a minute! Before you order, talk to Peter Smoothy at Airworld UK. 01 296
714 900. They were at Cranfield with a very neat looking strobe system. More to
the point, I gained a strong impression that they knew what they were talking
about. I haven't been too impressed with Whelan stuff, which being certified,
still uses ancient technology and is consequently less reliable.  Why pay for
FAA protection money? Or CAA if it comes to that.

Graham