RE: Europa-List: Re: Throttle Level Housing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Throttle Level Housing
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 17:50:35
Will,
I never have the choke out more than a second after start.  Maybe it is the
 AVGas and I don=92t fly on really cold days (well for Florida).

If it is really cold even when test flying up north I never had the choke o
ut very long.  But that little knob is pretty pathetic.  Pulled it right of
f and flew the plane with a Vise-Grip on the choke.

Bud Yerly