Re: Europa-List: MT04 Engine mounts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MT04 Engine mounts
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 06:42:15
Hi William,

Had to reduce the spacer lengths to 1.500=9D to deal with the very la
rge
startup and shutdown movements of the high compression 912ULS.  That said I
believe Erich with his lower compression 914 got away with 1.592=9D w
hich I
found to be *really* quiet and smooth - except with my 912ULS it would bang
around during startup and shutdown (when I had the heavy and gear-box
abusing warpdrive, I may be able to lengthen them with my now super-light
E-prop).

Cheers,
PeteZ

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 2:47 PM William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.co