Re: Europa-List: A friend lost his door

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A friend lost his door
From: David Glauser <dglauser@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 17:30:58
I have a pair of doors, never installed, that I have been meaning to sell
for a long time. I also have the windows and a windshield, although they
are the 'bugeye' extra-headroom windows, with a bronze tint.

For that matter, I also have an instrument panel for the XS. Make any
offers.

I'm in southern California, so shipping might be an issue.

dg