Re: Europa-List: No charge lamp stays on

Subject: Re: Europa-List: No charge lamp stays on
From: MIKE CHRISTINE DUANE <duanefamly@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:39:33
I would imagine you can tell if it=99s operating properly if your pane
l voltage reading prior to start is about 12.5volts and with engine running (
charging system working properly) you should see about 14.8volts.

Mike Duane N377EA
Europa XS Conventional Gear

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 14, 2023, at 12:48 PM, GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> Le 14/02/2023 ?? 20:36, William Daniell a ??crit??:
>> I had the same issue - Bob Nickolls said that the charge light system in t
he??Ducati regulator??is very??primitive and not to pay attention.?? ??A rel
iable voltmeter is required.??