Re: Europa-List: Re: The Obsidian File - Mono Undercarriage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: The Obsidian File - Mono Undercarriage
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 07:20:28

Fwiw, my throttle box serves that same purpose :)

> On Dec 4, 2022, at 12:34 AM, Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Some further thoughts today upon this.
>
> With a focus toward keeping things as simple as possible a fast solution to
> more
easily employ was brought in after a discussion with another Europian... The
latest mod employs a buffer stop mounted on LG02 to prevent the undercarriage
raising too far up into the tunnel and the rubber block assembly reaching the
geometric locking position. The height of the buffer can be altered by placing
washers under its base thus adjusting the parking position of LG02.

> The nut fixing the buffer to LG02 has been given the function of a jacking pin
for security and safety purposes.