Europa-List: size of aircraft data plate

Subject: Europa-List: size of aircraft data plate
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:37:47

Ive been trying to find if there is a minimum size for the aircraft data plate
mentioned (almost as an aside) in CAA CAP523. Ive had a poke around the ANO but
cannot see anything relevant.

Does anyone know if there is requirement for the data plate (or the writing upon
it) to be any particular size? Obviously I dont want to fit anything bigger,
heavier or more expensive than really necessary!

in friendship

Rowland