Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 06:48:45

A little late on the report but last weekend I flew south to Vero Beach with
friends
for breakfast and flew by the Kennedy Space Center (pictures attached).
Nice flight.

This week I modified my tank vent to allow more air to get it. It's always been
problematic to get fuel in from 13 gallons to full. Will test tomorrow when I
fill my tank for the Saturday morning breakfast run.

Also installed quick connect fittings for the extended range tank in preparation
for the Triple Tree fly-in at the end of September. Not sure I really need it
since I prefer to have the luggage space but at least I will have it ready.

Chris

Read this topic online here: