Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19
From: dmac7 <dmac7@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:16:53

Hi Pete,
I too was worried about epoxy sticking to the Torque tube, so I got some release
wax as insurance , applied it to the tube.

The Mod plans called for some paper between the sleeves ( so BID tube is in
contact
only with sleeve's, not torque tube too )  then cellophane, Nev said spread
some Redux on the sleeves, & wet out the BID with Redux on polythene and apply
it on the tube, carefully removing polythene as required since you do 2 wraps
BID.

The plans don't call for Redux but Nev said when bonding to metal it's a better
choice, Aeropoxy can be just fine.
The plans available from Europa Club are well written.

Read this topic online here: