Re: Europa-List: replacing acrylic window

Subject: Re: Europa-List: replacing acrylic window
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 08:21:33

Indeed you are correct.extreme care would be required.  I have not used it on
the
door frame in your context, but have in others. Since the redux is softer and
a different color, and the Dremel speed is adjustable, and using the dremel
flex extension, with a steady hand i find it a great tool for carefully
sculpting
composite.

Lots of provisos

-PeteZ :)

> On Aug 5, 2022, at 11:01 PM, freddythek10@gmail.com wrote:
>

> Peteis this an idea?or a recommenation based on experience?
>
> Id be concerned about evennessIf grinding it away is the answer, I would think
sandpaper would offer a more even result

> Im hoping theres another type of procedureI always thought Redux softened with
heat, but I dont want to distort the window frame

>> On Aug 5, 2022, at 7:00 PM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>>

>> Careful use of a Dremel sanding drum?
>>
>> Good luck!
>> PeteZ

of the frame recess available for a fresh bed of Redux when I install the new
window.