Re: Europa-List: The culprit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The culprit
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:01:25
Dunno, but my 2001 was reportedly factory fluorinated, but after i had it
=9Credone=9D the surface finish was markedly different (frosted)
. So there are degrees i would assume fwiw.

PeteZ

> On Jul 19, 2022, at 9:21 PM, fklein@orcasonline.com wrote:
>
> =EF=BBCan anyone confirm a date when kits with the fluorinatied tanks b
egan to be shipped from the factory?

>> On Jul 19, 2022, at 2:46 AM, D McFadyean <ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net> wro
te:

>> I wonder whether the fluorination process enables a good epoxy to plastic
 bond? My early (non fluorinated) tank debonded from the supports at an earl
y stage, so 'floats' about with (possibly) less stress points. Or was yours a
lso not the later tank?