Re: Europa-List: The culprit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The culprit
From: D McFadyean <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 10:16:45
James,

What did you use to "weld" the tank?

Duncan McF.

> On 17 July 2022 at 14:56 James <james@kingdom.ie> wrote:
>
>     Will, Xmas before last I had a leak which turned out to be a fuel hos
e that had been sawn through by the rudder cable. During the course of aski
ng for help here on the forum & before I found the cause, someone said that
 their tank developed a crack & he cut an access opening on the top big eno
ugh to get 2 hands in, to weld the crack.

r@matronics.com> on behalf of William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
>     Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 1:35:28 PM
>     To: europa-list@matronics.com <europa-list@matronics.com>
>     Subject: Re: Europa-List: The culprit
>
>     Top "shelf" horizontal part....just to the right ot the reinforcement
 which was stuck pretty hard.

>     In other words exactly where youd expect stress.
>
>     The tank material is in pretty good shape.    However when i put in t
he tank many years ago i followed the manual.  It is glued in very well....
.very well :-(

/www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
> >         ==========
> >         FORUMS -