Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/9 - 7/15

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/9 - 7/15
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 06:26:49

Short 15 minute flight for breakfast this Saturday. Nice.

No picture - Sorry.

Getting the itch to begin the painting process. My plan is to slowly do the
small
parts (control surfaces, cowling, covers) and leave the fuselage and wings
to the end.

Yes, I could do all at once but between family and work it's hard to find the
time
unless I ground the airplane for a long time, which I don't want to do. I
used up all my family permitted "work-on-the-airplane" time allowance :)

Was considering a trip to Oshkosh but realistically can't (not enough vacation
time). Planning to do Triple Tree in September which I really enjoyed last year.

But the airplane is flying great. The more I fly this little thing the more I
like
it.

Best,
Chris