Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/2 - 7/9

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/2 - 7/9
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:46:48
Way back in 2017 on test flying i had weird fuel pressure readings...so
fuel pumps filters etc...weeks of work chasing the issue until by
coincidence i found the nut on the bottom of my fuel pressure regulator
lose.   The regulator is supposed to come from the factory with the right
setting.

So anyway i set the pressure and it has stayed rock solid at 4.7 ever
since.   (Max pressure is 5.08).

I finally got around to adjusting it to the correct pressure of 3.6.   5
minutes.   Proving yet again that difficult is in inverse proportion to
dread.

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246